I challenge you to complete my Tone All of It Workout 5-6 days this week
Why Why Why
- This workout is designed to keep your heart rate up while toning your legs and abdominals
- All exercises will challenge your cardio endurance
- Summer bodies are made in the winter/spring
- Just yourself
- Yoga mat or large towel
Complete 4 sets of each exercise
Tricep Jacks – 25 reps
Lunges – 15 each leg
Bicycles – 15 each leg
Up downs – 10 reps
Plank Dips – 15 reps
Knee Repeaters – 30 each leg
In-Outs – 15 reps
I’m loving this new workout format. Instead of posting one weekly exercise these routines are challenging and fun to do. I really enjoyed last weeks V-Day Quick Fix, I actually had a good time and tacked on a few extra sets just to keep it spicy.
Do you like the new format?
Do you have any suggestion to make these challenges even better?
I challenge you to eat spicy food as much as you can stand this week
If you don’t like spicy food push yourself to try mild versions of spice
Why Why Why
- Studies show the main compound in chilies may cause the body to burn more calories after you eat
- Chili peppers can reduce the effects of LDL, bad cholesterol, while fighting inflammation
- Certain spicy spices such as turmeric, curry, and mustard may reduce the spread of cancer and tumors – they are said to have the same effects as cancer drugs
- Spicy foods strengthens your cardiovascular system
-facts were obtained by this article –
Hot Sauce – Sriracha is my favorite
Chilies – Japalenos are easy to add to any dish, remember the seeds are hot!
Wasabi – perfect excuse to get sushi
*If you don’t like spicy foods try adding these spices to your meal and reap some of the same benefits ginger, turmeric, cumin, red chili flakes or coriander
Spicy up your diet by adding chilies, hot sauce, and different spices to your everyday diet
I grew up in a house where Tabasco was king. Happily I’ve grown out of my vinegary addiction and have fallen in love with Sirachia because of it flavor and texture. I’ve never had any issue with spicy foods so this challenge should be an easy one for me. What about you guys? Do you like spicy foods? How often to you use spicy spices when preparing food?
Self Improvement Challenge
Why Why Why
- This exercise is designed to improve your self-esteem and self-worth
- Listing positive attributes about yourself and keeping it some where you can see it can boost your eternal confidence
- You are creating your own personalized positive affirmations
- Paper and Pen or typing app
- List 5 things you like about yourself
List 5 of your strengths
List 5 things that make you happy
- Once your list is finished hang the paper or put it somewhere you can see it daily
- Repeat this list to yourself in the mirror once a day
I haven’t always been a confident woman. Most of my life was spent hating myself, silently putting myself down, and feeling miserable. This exercise is designed to raise your self-awareness and self-esteem. Positive affirmation exercises like this one help change my life. At first I would look in the mirror and lie to myself, telling myself I was beautiful, smart, and a good person. It took many many months of repeating these affirmations but at some point I actually started believing I was all these things and more. Now I know I’m beautiful, smart and a good person. Change doesn’t happen over night, but it does happen an you have to make it happen
do you like positive affirmations?
Whats your biggest fault in your eyes?
Do you currently have high self-esteem or low self-esteem?