You get to enjoy my favorite arm exercise 😉 😉
I challenge you to work those arms with Plank Up-Downs everyday this week
Why Why Why
- Planks are recognized as the perfect core exercise, this exercise makes you move between a basic plank and an elbow plank
- This exercise tones the upper body works the core, and challenges your cardio endurance
- Body weight exercises can improve joint function, increase muscle tone and no equipment is needed
- Will Power
- Strong mind
- Exercise mat
That’s one rep
I desire nice arms. I’ve been an arm
lover since Angela Basset in ‘What’s Love Got to Do With It?’ I can tell if I’m losing or gaining weight by the muscle tone in my arms. Every tear-jerking rep of Plank Up-Downs helps me maintain my sexy arms. Now get on the floor and start working on your summer arms now!
- I know it sounds strange but I really want everyone to EAT out of there comfort zone over the next 7 days
- Try Mexican, Greek, Indian, Thai, Burmese, Japanese, Korean German……
Why Why Why
- Eating new foods spices up your life and can be a healthy change
- You never know what you like until you try it
- Changing your routine is healthy for your brain and your appetite
- A few great recipes
- An Open mind
- A few extra bucks
- Go out there and eat out of your comfort zone
- I’ll be featuring healthy exotic recipes this week
I used to weigh over 300 pound and gained most of that weight by eating famliar foods. Since my family is from the South I regularly snacked on fried chicken, liver and onions, smothered pork chops, mac and cheese, freshly made cakes and pies, etc., etc. You name it, I devoured it as long as it was southern comfort food. When I decided it was time to lose weight I realized I had to totally revamp my eating habits. I had to get out of my eating comfort zone and try new cuisines. When I tried different cuisines I couldn’t believe the flavors I had been missing out on. From fresh and filling Greek food to spicy Indian curries and healthy Vietnamese food I was hooked and I haven’t looked back. This week I’ll be sharing a few of my favorite exotic health recipes… can’t wait for you guys to try my spanakopita!
I challenge you to write a letter to someone that did you wrong and give it to them
Why Why Why
- Humans have the tendency to hold on to pain, especially if the pain comes from someone we love or have a close relationship with
- When you write your forgiveness letter and deliver it, the experience and the person no longer has power or influence over you
- It’s done! Finished! History!
- Clean sheet of paper
- Pen or pencil
- No phones or computers for this task, it’s important that you actually out pen to paper
- An open heart
- Think of someone who has recently, or not so recently wronged you
- Take out a clean sheet of paper
- Describe the situation in full detail and explain how you felt at the time and still feel now that time has passed
- Make sure to include your true feelings, don’t hold back
- Be honest
- Don’t worry about punctuation, diction or spelling
- Try to pour all of your frustrations out into your letter
- Now this is the hard part actually forgive the person!
- That’s right I said forgive
- When your letter is finished re read it
- The letter should help you come to terms with the root of the issue at hand
- If you feel so compelled give or send the letter
When I get mad at someone, like really really mad I usually clam up and say nothing. That is unless I’m mad at my man or my family. With them I usually pour my heart out right away so we can move on. But with friends I tend to clam up and slowly push them out of my life. I’m trying to change all that. I’ve written many forgiveness letters, I’ve even given a few. These letters usually respark the friendship or open up the lines of communication again. I hope this challenge saves a few friendships. At the very least it will save you from all the hardships that come along with holding grudges.
That’s all today folks!
Peace & Love,