Today is Challenge
Challenge 5 days this week
- Complete my Abdominal Challenge 5 days this week
- Do 25 reps of each exercise at a medium to fast pace
- You should work up a small sweat
- Try not to rest in between exercises
- Drink plenty of water this week
I swear by this abdominal challenge, I know it works, I’m living prof.
- Eat produce that is currently in season for the rest of the week
- Vegetables in Season:
- brussels sprouts
- mustard greens
- Printable chart of vegetable seasonality
- When produce is in season, the abundance of the crop usually makes it less expensive, especially at farmers markets
- In season produce is naturally more flavorful
- Produce grown in its proper season, under the correct growing conditions, exhibits all of its natural nutrients
- Seasonal fruits and veggies don’t have to endure as much travel, so they don’t loose those vital nutrients
- Since seasonal vegetables don’t travel as far to reach their destination you can reduce your carbon footprint
- In Season Produce and some imagination
- For quick and easy vegetable recipes check out: www.thekitchn.com
Create your own challenge, (i.e. weight loss, fitness, spending time with family, hanging out with friends, saving money, etc) compete with one of your like-minded friends, co-workers, or family members.
- Competition is not only healthy, it’s also a positive way to grow
- Setting challenges and competing with a friend, can motivate you to finally get out of your comfort zone
- You will gain more competing with a friend then going at it alone
- A like-minded friend, relative, co-worker…
- Your imagination
I don’t have many friends, the friends I do have support me and all of my endeavors.
I have one friend that keeps me on track with my relationship, she makes sure that I’m not neglecting myself or my man.
I have another friend that keeps track of my career goals and aspirations. She constantly asks me what I’m working on, and if she can help.
I have another friend that likes to talk about fitness issues with me.
All of my friends play an active roll in my success. If I didn’t have people holding me accountable, I might let some things slip through the cracks. But because I don’t want to disappoint any one of them, I keep moving forward, striving to reach my dreams.
I want all of you to create that kind of love and support in your life. This challenge is the first step…
That’s all today Friends