I don’t know about you, but last week challenge reminded me that I don’t enjoy jumping rope as much as I did when I was a child. The difficult with jump roping is the fact that there is no break, no easy set, no active recovery, you are
jumping – jumping – jumping – jumping…
If you need a break you have to stop jumping, which only leads to having to start jumping again. Can you tell I didn’t absolute LOVE this weeks challenge.
You’re not always going to enjoy your exercise routine, but that’s no excuse to skip it.
This week I challenge you to
Complete these 5 exercises
Complete each round of exercises
Rest for 60 seconds
Repeat until you reach 3 sets of each exercise
Stability ball – Medicine Ball Draw-Ins
8 reps – 3 sets
Single Leg Touch Downs
These are the same exercises I posted on Friday.
Each one works more then one body part, they are challenging but defiantly doable for a beginner.
If you need details on how to properly complete each exercise check out Fridays posting for detailed instructions.
Or click on this link
Last week I challenged you to make sure to eat at least one serving of vegetables a day. I hope you were successful, because last weeks challenge will help you in this weeks challenge.
I challenge you to replace one meal a day with a green smoothie
I’ve previously written about the benefits of green smoothies, but here are some more tips if you are not fully convinced
- Smoothies starts your day out on a healthy note
- If you consume a large Green Smoothie for breakfast you should be satisfied until lunch
- The protein and calories in a Green Smoothie should ward off mid-morining hunger
- No other breakfast is so jam-packed with naturally occurring vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants
- Reduced your coffee spending – Green Smoothies give you plenty of natural energy
- With one Green Smoothie in the morning you can cover your entire recommended five daily servings of Fruit and Vegetables
You can purchase a Cheap Blender to be kept at home or work to make it easier to whip up a Green Smoothie.
With such great deals on blenders…
what’s your excuse now???
This challenge has proven to be successful with most of my clients. I know you will enjoy this one
I challenge you to:
Write a letter to your future self
Your letter should fully answer and expand on all of these questions
- Where do you see yourself 5 years from now
- Will you be the same or different
- What kind of person will you be
- What kind of person do you want to be
Start with this sentence and expand:
A year from now I will…
When the letter is done seal it
Make a date reminder on your calendar and open it one year from now
Now Start working towards the person you want to open the letter
Challenge Mondays have been very successful this month. I’ve received many emails from readers about how exciting it is to have a road map for successful change.
This was only the first month… Keep challenging yourself and remember you are not alone.
We are all evolving together
Thats all today friends