Good Morning Friends
We made it!!! It’s Friday, and it’s the First day of summer!!!
Congratulations to All Miami Heat fans
So So So Sorry to all Spurs fans
What a good series!
I went to Craw Station http://crawstation.com/ to eat some crab and watch the game. It was a lot of fun, and a lot of crab. Check it out
I’m pretty obsessed with these rompers.
If anyone’s know where I can find any of these rompers please let me know. I need one-two-ten in my closet
Exercises I love
I’ve been pushing myself harder then I ever have this week. Lots of jump squats, side lunges, and planks. Here a 3 exercises that I love. Not only are they fun, they are effective.
Targets that dreaded side butt
1. Stand with feet together.
2. Step left foot across and in front of right foot while dropping right knee down in lunge position.
3. Push into both feet to return to standing, then repeat on the opposite side; that’s one rep.
4. For best form, keep chest and chin up as you lunge. Do 10 reps.
Before the ab challenge I used complete 50 reverse lunges before bed and it helped keep my stomach flat.
- Lie on the floor and place hands on the floor or behind the head.
- Bring the knees in towards the chest until they’re bent to 90 degrees, with feet together or crossed.
- Contract the abs to curl the hips off the floor, reaching the legs up towards the ceiling.
- Lower and repeat for 1-3 sets of 12-16 reps.
- It’s a very small movement, so try to use your abs to lift your hips rather than swinging your legs and creating momentum.
An oldie but goodie, I do jumping jacks everyday. They are a very effective cardio exercise that everyone knows how to do.
- Assume an erect position, with feet together and arms at your side.
- Slightly bend your knees, and propel yourself a few inches into the air.
- While in air, bring your legs out to the side about shoulder width or slightly wider.
- As you are moving your legs outward, you should raise your arms up over your head; arms should be slightly bent throughout the entire in-air movement.
- Quickly jump back to Step 2 and repeat Steps 3-6. Recommended 10-100 repetitions, depending on your physical health.
Enjoy your weekend!!!
I’m going on a hike today, today I am conquering the Island. Angel Island
Wish Me Luck